10 Ways to Reach the Decision Maker
Surpass the gatekeeper and break through noise to reach the decision maker
In today’s increasingly remote and digital sales environment, reaching the decision maker is no easy feat. To effectively attract the attention of decision makers, salespeople need to get creative by updating old approaches and trying new ones, too.
In this lecture, Matt Reid, VP of Marketing at Velocify, and Richard Harris, Director of Sales Training and Consulting at Sales Hacker, share 10 ways modern sales professionals can surpass the gatekeeper and break through noise to reach the decision maker.
- You’ve sent a million emails and still aren’t getting the responses you expect.
- You’ve perfected your pitch, but are wondering why it isn’t yielding the results it should.
- You’re ready to weave new ideas into what you’re already doing (and the tools you’re already using).
- You want actionable tips you can take back to your sales team today!
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.