How to Maximize Sales Productivity to Drive 40% Pipeline Growth
Sellers must quickly and effectively prepare for each communication with today’s sophisticated buyers. With average attention spans dwindling and constant change as the norm, you must find new ways to prepare your sellers for success.
During this lecture, Robert Fox and Jake Miller will share proven best practices to increase your sales reps’ productivity around these three core activities: conducting effective meetings, driving peer-to-peer sharing, and improving internal communications. Implementing these simple strategies have resulted in upwards of 40% pipeline growth!
What You Will Learn
- Simple actions for immediate impact, and ways to continually expand on that success
- How to improve the communication within your company – in ways that will benefit both your sellers and customers
- Clear steps to define your organization’s training goals in terms of required knowledge, skills, and processes
- Ways to support your goals with new learning techniques and technologies based on the ways sellers learn best
- Great new ways to get your sellers to embrace a learning culture
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.