Compete or Die: Why ABM is a Must in 2017
Learn the account based marketing revenue generating machines.
There’s a reason account based marketing has been one of the biggest buzzwords of the last year: it works. If your 2017 sales strategy includes landing large, named accounts, ABM should be a key tool in your toolbox. PFL and Host Analytics are using the approach to implement campaigns that drive staggering results and they want to tell you how they are doing it.
Register to this course and learn from Sara Tatnall, Marketing Director and head of sales development at PFL, and Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Generation at Host Analytics, how they are creating account-based revenue generating machines.
What You Will Learn
- Why you can’t afford to miss the ABM boat in 2017
- Why your sales teams are losing accounts, and how you can change that by helping them stay top of mind
- Why your persona-based outreach is all wrong
- Why PFL and Host Analytics’ SDR teams can’t get enough of account based marketing
- How PFL is generating a 200 + % higher MCA (Marketing Collected Account) to Won conversion rates with ABM
- The exact tools Host Analytics and PFL use to win big with ABM
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.