Dominate 2017 by Owning Your Wins and Losses
Learn how Pipedrive co-founder and CEO - Timo Rein plot the best path to success.
Annual quotas are around the corner and salespeople are gearing up for the final weeks of the year. Some of you are facing significant pressure to close deals in a hurry. Some of you may even be on track. Either way, have you stopped to think about 2017?
Start working smarter now to maximize the results of the hard work you’re going to put in next year. And the only way you’ll be able to work smarter is if you ask the right questions to find out where you could have done better and how you can improve.
Join this course – whether you’re on track or have fallen behind – and let Pipedrive co-founder and CEO, Timo Rein, show you how to plot the best path to success in time for January’s sales kickoff.
What You Will Learn
- What salespeople should be focusing on with one month to go
- The two questions every sales manager should ask when the team’s behind
- How often you should measure and reset sales targets, and the value of doing so
- Advance steps you can take before January – if you have the luxury of time
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.