The Playbook for Building a High Velocity Sales Machine
The world of sales is a $500 billion industry that employs over 15 million people in the USalone. However, only a handful of colleges offer degrees in sales and most MBA programs don't offer a single sales class.
Business executives and investors have realized that a good sales team will make or break your business. As data and technology become cheaper to access, and more well-educated people choose careers in sales; the world of sales is undergoing a massive transformation. Consider this book your degree in modern sales. I call it Sales Hacking.
In Hacking Sales, you'll learn how to build a fully streamlined sales engine using new technology built for salespeople along with innovative new techniques. I showcase over 150 tools throughout the book, as we walk through the processes behind building an fully efficient sales machine.
- Building your Ideal Customer Profile
- Finding theses Ideal Customers by the thousands
- Getting Contact Info at Scale
- Different Strategies for Targeting Prospects
- How to Properly Segment Lists for Mass Emailing
- Building, Testing, Measuring, Optimizing Email Campaigns
- Hiring, Training, Managing Outsourced Sales Development Teams
- Best Practices for Nurturing Leads
- Negotiations, Objections, and Closing the Deal
- The Art of Getting Referrals During the Honeymoon Period
- Plus Bonus Material and Much More
- And more
What You Get
- 148 pages of sales training ebook
- PDF format
Max is the CEO and founder of Sales Hacker, Inc. He's always been fascinated with sales, psychology, technology, and entrepreneurship and considers himself an entrepreneur first and a salesman second. He was the first sales hire at Udemy, an online education company, and built the process that launched the instructor side of its marketplace.