How to Get Around Blockers in a B2B Sale
Learn how to get around stakeholders that blocks a purchase.
Happy with your sales team’s close rate? You shouldn’t be. Every stakeholder has veto power, and blockers are likely killing your deals regularly without you knowing. In our other course, we discussed the research on why buying consensus is the biggest problem in B2B sales today - now let’s talk about how to get around blockers in your own sales process.
Register and learn how to get around stakeholders that block a purchase with Matt Behrend and Richard Harris.
What You Will Learn
- How to get more content out of your head and into a useful format faster
- What to do if it's too early for your sales org to start implementing sales enablement
- Which metrics to track to determine whether your sales enablement efforts are effective
- What the high level results of enablement mean to an organization
- 3 strengths you should look for in any sales enablement platform
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.