Sales Hacker eBook Bundle
The only ebook bundle designed exclusively for Sales Hackers and Predictable Revenue fans
Two top sales books that really set the tone for the new era of sales are Hacking Sales and the classic Predictable Revenue. With these 2 books in hand you are ready to start building your sales machine. This exclusive ebook bundle contains the following:
Predictable Revenue eBook Bundle
This is NOT another book about how to cold call or close deals. This is an entirely new kind of sales bible for CEOs, founders & sales VPs to help you build a sales machine with a proven framework. This amazon best selling ebook has become the bible for tech sales teams across the globe.
Discover the outbound sales process that, in just a few years, helped add $100 million in recurring revenue to Salesforce.com, almost doubling their enterprise growth... with zero cold calls.
You will learn:
- How an outbound sales process ("Cold Calling 2.0"), that without cold calls or a marketing budget, can generate a 9% response rate and millions of dollars from cold prospects.
- The Seven Fatal Sales Mistakes CEOs and Sales VPs (even experienced ones) make time and time again.
- How outbound sales and selling can be friendly, helpful and enjoyable.
- How to develop self-managing sales teams, turning your employees into mini-CEOs.
- And more...
This bundle does not only include the best selling sales book but also 4 special decks from Aaron talking about new lessons learned. The combination of the ebook and the decks will take you from Predictable Revenue novice to expert in short order.
Zero-Time Selling eBook Bundle
Customers today have a simple request of all sellers: "Just give me the information I need. Now. Don't dress it up, don't overdo it, don't take me to lunch. The time I have to invest in you is limited, and all your extraneous activity just wastes my time."
Zero-Time Selling describes the 10 essential sales practices that will enable you to:
The world of sales is a $500 billion industry that employs over 15 million people in the USalone. However, only a handful of colleges offer degrees in sales and most MBA programs don't offer a single sales class.
Business executives and investors have realized that a good sales team will make or break your business. As data and technology become cheaper to access, and more well-educated people choose careers in sales; the world of sales is undergoing a massive transformation. Consider this book your degree in modern sales. I call it Sales Hacking.
In Hacking Sales, you'll learn how to build a fully streamlined sales engine using new technology built for salespeople along with innovative new techniques. I showcase over 150 tools throughout the book, as we walk through the processes behind building an fully efficient sales machine.
- Building your Ideal Customer Profile
- Finding theses Ideal Customers by the thousands
- Getting Contact Info at Scale
- Different Strategies for Targeting Prospects
- How to Properly Segment Lists for Mass Emailing
- Building, Testing, Measuring, Optimizing Email Campaigns
- Hiring, Training, Managing Outsourced Sales Development Teams
- Best Practices for Nurturing Leads
- Negotiations, Objections, and Closing the Deal
- The Art of Getting Referrals During the Honeymoon Period
What You Get
- 11 PDFs include Predictable Revenue, Hacking Sales, and Zero-Time Selling
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.