Business Development Playbook
Learn BD from a serial tech founder
Companies explode when they crack the code to business development.
I know first hand after the last company I was doing business development for sold for 100 million in less than 3 years after it started.
The challenge is only a very small percentage of people actually know what they're doing when it comes to achieving massive, scalable growththrough the business development.
Even worse, there's practically no comprehensive training material on it. In fact, mentorship and training is only available through years of working alongside the best or high-end consultants that costs hundreds of dollars an hour.
This disconnect is why so many companies are missing out on unlocking incredible growth and most "business developers" can't deliver on the results they promise.
This course was created to change that and has only been available amongst a private, group of elite Business Development professionals until now...
This isn't one of those training programs that gives you some basic theory and sends you out into the trenches only slightly better off then when you started...
By the end of this training you will be armed with breakout business development cunning and an arsenal of proven tactics for every situation you'll face.
Need to nail biz dev strategy and don't know where to start? - you're covered
Can't get meetings with high leverage prospects? - you're covered
Prospects not receptive or getting back to you? - you're covered
Can't get a stalled deal to close? - boom, you'll learn how to disarm that too
This training covers the whole business devleopment stack from providing frameworks to establish your strategy to rogue cold emailing & calling strategies you can use to get meetings with anyone. You'll also learn how to pitch like powerhouse and push deals through the finish line with clockwork consistency.
This premium training is perfect and has already delivered results for:
- Companies who want to unlock the next-level growth available by creating Business Development partnerships and growth relationships
- Senior business development professionals looking to sharpen their spear with unconventional, proven tactics
- Managers who want to save time and provide their teams with the absolute best business development training available
- People who are new to business development or want to work in this role and are trying to get a leg up on everyone else
When you're done this course, new levels of excellence will be in reach...as well as the big time personal rewards that comes comes with that.
Below you can find out exactly how the training is laid out, but real quick here are the sections:
- Introduction and Developing An Offensive Mindset - Understand the function of Biz Dev and develop mindsets for success
- Strategy - Performing Leverage Audits, Strategy Options, Choosing Your Strategy, First Deal Tactic Selection
- Outreach - Isolating Key Stakeholders, Cold Emailing, Cold Calling, and Mastering Turning Rebuttals into Meetings
- Powerhouse Pitching - First Meetings, Positioning, Pitch Deck Construction, Pitch Execution, Pre-sales Tactics (advanced)
- Winning In The Deal Funnel - Objections, Dialogue Continuity, Relationship Building, Getting Buy-In, Deal Terms, Negotiation, and Closing Tactics
- Implementation and Inbound Opportunities - Implement and Expand Inked Deals; Strategies for Creating Inbound Opportunities
What You Get
- 57 video lectures
- 9 hours of business development and sales training
I'm Scott Britton. I'm currently a software entrepreneur at Troops.ai, a venture backed SaaS startup that was named one of the top 100 startups in NYC in 2016. Before this I was a business development executive at SinglePlatform, a company acquired by Constant Contact for 100 million dollars. I also maintain a personal site called Life-LongLearner which publishes content to 20k subscribers weekly on sales and marketing.
I'm passionate about personal development, marketing, and travel. I've taught over 50,000 students online and been featured in Lifehacker, The Next Web, and Business Insider as one of the top 25 rising stars in New York Tech Under 25.