The Ultimate Startup Guide to Outbound Sales
Drive numbers, increase sales, get new customers through outbound sales
Are you a founder? Do you work in a startup sales team? I know you're busy. You want actionable advice.
Things you can implement into your business right now that will make a measurable difference:
- What exactly do you say when cold calling prospects?
- How do you get them to listen, and set up appointments?
- How do you qualify prospects?
- Simple steps to managing any objection
- What questions should you ask, and when is the right time to ask them?
- How do you engage prospects in a conversation that leads towards a close?
- How do you sell to large businesses when you're just a tiny startup, or even a bootstrapping solo founder?
- A strategy to overcome their doubts towards you and turn them into trust
- How to use references the right way?
- What's the best way to ask for referrals? Which mistakes should you avoid? (You'll get our "referral gameplan" and the exact words to use when asking for referrals).
This book is filled with specific and detailed advice, rather than general fluffy ideas and concepts.
Do you have 1 hour?
Set aside one hour to read this book cover to cover. It's as close as you get to downloading startup salesmanship mastery into your brain.
You get maximum learning in minimum time. You need to get the finest nuance of every detail perfect - you just need to build a good-enough sales process that quickly puts you on the path to success. Get the big things right first, then start polishing.
Sales Hacking 101
Here's a crash course in sales hacking and deal closing for you.
You'll learn about creating a minimum viable pitch to quickly validate your startup idea and get your first customers.
Highly recommended startup sales 101 resource while you're waiting for the book 🙂
What You Get
- 150+ page ebook
- PDF Format
I'm the co-founder and CEO of Close.io. It is one of the best CRMs on the planet. I've helped more than 200 venture-backed startups to build and scale their sales processes. I've closed thousands of deals worth tens of millions of dollars.
Not only have I done it myself, but I've also trained thousands of founders, sales directors and sales reps how to create predictable revenue.
I'm not telling you this to brag - I simply want to make a point: I know how to negotiate. And I know how to help others win the startup sales game.