The #1 Reason Sales Leaders Miss Their Number (and What to Do About It)
In this lecture, Amit Bendov, CEO of Gong, explains why the performance "gap" between your top reps and the rest of the team is the single reason sales leaders will come up short at the end of the year (and how to make sure this doesn't happen in 2018).
What You Will Learn
- Why the VP of Sales' average job tenure has shrunk 7 months over the last few years
- How the performance gap leads to high turnover among your sales force, costing over $97,000 per turnover
- Why your cost of revenue skyrockets when the gap between your top reps and the middle-of-the-pack is large
- Why all of these problems multiply as your sales team grows and scales
- Typical solutions to "closing the gap," and why they fail without this one key ingredient
- The most common root cause of this performance gap, and how to address it
- What you need to do to shift the performance of your middle-of-the-pack reps
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.