How to Win More Deals with Sales Engagement Data
Organizations across industries struggle with low CRM adoption rates. In fact, Salesforce reports that CRM adoption can be as low as 26%. The ramifications of low CRM adoption often snowball into double-digit revenue loss per year, among other things. Conversely, high CRM adoption rates can increase sales by up to 300%—a no-brainer for implementing best practices for capturing more sales data in 2018.
Join ClearSlide's VP of Marketing, Michael Schultz, as he outlines the ideal framework for increasing sales in your organization with sales engagement data.
What You Will Learn
- Why capturing sales data is such a challenge among organizations.
- How systems of engagement drive higher CRM adoption and sales productivity.
- How tracking engagement improves pipeline management and forecast accuracy.
- Best practices for capturing more sales data in 2018.
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.