The Anatomy of a Winning Sales Demo
Learn to demo like a sales champion
The data science team at Gong.io analyzed 67,149 SaaS sales demos with AI to understand the anatomy of demos that close deals. During their analysis, they surfaced 9 distinct patterns of demos that close deals.
During this lecture, Amit Bendov, CEO of Gong, and Peter Cohan, Principal at The Second Derivative, will share the unmistakable patterns of a winning sales demo.
What You Will Learn
- The four "Acts" of deal-closing demos, and actionable insights to implement each one
- How long the most successful demo calls last (compared to unsuccessful demos)
- Why the "talk-to-listen ratio" for successful and unsuccessful demos is the same (but arrived at very differently)
- Why winning demos slowly evolve from "pitch" to "dialogue," and how to make that happen
What You Get
- 1 hour video lecture/webinar
Sales Hacker is focused on building and shaping the future of sales through educational, actionable, and unbiased content and events. Data is cheaper and more accessible than ever before. Both buyer and seller have endless amounts of information at their fingertips. Sales is changing and evolving for the better, and we’re here to keep you ahead of the competition.